Valleys To Coast are a not for profit organisation who provide and manage 5,835 homes across Bridgend, South Wales.
Miskin Manor approached our signage team asking for a site survey and ideas to update their tired and faded existing sign that was situated at the side of one of the busiest roads which saw thousands of vehicles pass every hour, and wanted to start advertising to the masses.
Following a rebrand, Valleys To Coast approached our team to brand the exterior of their offices. With the English and Welsh versions of their logo to use, our sign designers flanked the entrance with large white powder coated box sign trays with reinforced welded seams and finished with the heart logo digitally printed and laminated, and the lettering in 10mm thick gloss black to give a professional and high quality appearance.
The Technical Stuff
• Client consultation and site survey
• Provide 2D & 3D design visuals and proposals
• Manufacture of powder coated box sign tray to white
• 10mm thick gloss black Flat cut lettering
• 5 year life printed & laminated heart logos
• Safe Installation of signage after office working hours